Talent Acquisition Specialist Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands or London, UK
Agium EPM is a specialist technology consulting company focused on the fast growth world of finance and analytics technology. We provide the advice and implementation expertise that helps high profile companies to transform their finance operations.
Agium EPM has enjoyed significant growth since foundation in 2014 and now works with some of the most well-known companies across Europe, including Takeaway.com / Just Eat, Van Oord, Schiphol Airport Group, KLM, Dr Martens, Maersk, Accor Hotels, University of Cambridge and many more.
Agium EPM has offices in The Netherlands (Hoofddorp), London, UK, Austria and Germany and we have ambitious plans to expand across all these markets and into new markets in EMEA and AsiaPac during the coming years. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to take ownership and lead the recruitment strategy to support this expansion.
You will play an important and vital role in the success of Agium EPM.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will take full ownership of vacancies for all Agium EPM regions. The finance analytics market is very specialised and so a successful recruitment strategy requires a high degree of research, market mapping and engagement of passive talent. We are looking for a true networker!
You will co-ordinate with internal stakeholders and manage the candidate journey from start to finish ensuring a positive candidate experience for all applicants. As the owner of the recruitment process, you must be able to work independently but you have the support and team structure around you based at our head office in Hoofddorp or London.
Agium EPM has a strong reputation for excellence, innovation and quality but also a relaxed, informal and supporting culture.
• Research and map relevant candidate prospects in partnership with Country Managers across NL, UK and DACH regions and forthcoming expansion markets in EMEA
• Engage targeted candidates to explore goals and ambitions and the appetite for a career move. Maintain that relationship over an extended period to convert passive talent to active candidates.
• Prepare employer branding social content and job advertisements.
• Collaborate with hiring managers and colleagues to align on job openings and requirements.
• Manage the full candidate journey from sourcing to start date.
• Liaise with your colleagues from the HR team to align the onboarding of active hires and processes.
The ideal background for the Talent Acquisition Specialist
To be successful in this role we feel you need the following background.
• University or bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years of experience in recruitment, in-house, or at a recruitment agency specialized ideally in Finance, Data or Technology
• Networker personality
• Driven, dynamic, winning mentality and motivated for success.
• Ability to work independently but also in collaboration with colleagues at all levels.
• Knowledge of recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases and internet sourcing tools (esp. LinkedIn Recruiter) and recruitment platforms.
• Fluent in English
• Independent and focused on delivery and providing solutions.
• Excellent communication skills, open and an international mindset.
We are looking for a committed and ambitious professional that is looking to take ownership of the talent acquisition programme and go on a journey with us as we grow rapidly over the coming years.
Your personal career development will grow as we continue to grow.
• Competitive salary.
• Opportunity to lead and take ownership of the talent acquisition strategy across multiple regions.
• The chance to work in a fast-growing, international company.
• A personal development programme that is bespoke to you and designed to train and develop you to reach your full potential.
• Great company events, including a Summer beach party and Winter ski trip
• Contribution to your pension plan
• 25 holiday days a year
Apply now for the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sandra Schnoink (firstname.lastname@example.org) will respond to your application within 5 days. You will directly hear if we invite you for an introduction.
Questions? Ask Sandra Schnoink
Sandra is Agium EPM's HR Manager and is able to answer all your questions about this vacancy.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.