Principal Consultant for Benelux or DACH region
Join the highest skilled team of OneStream consultantsAre you a highly experienced EPM consultant and are you keen to cultivate your career even more? Look no further. Join our team of highly experienced consultants that only work with the best software in the market and become a leader in your field of expertise.
About Agium EPM
Our team of EPM consultants are amongst Europe's highest skilled EPM specialists and have over 20 years’ experience in helping a wide range of companies implement sophisticated software tools for purposes of corporate consolidation, financial reporting, data integration, planning and business intelligence solutions. Last but not least, did you know that Agium EPM is awarded with the New and Highest OneStream Software Diamond Partner Level?
We have a track record of over 70 succesful OneStream implementation projects at over 30 companies spread over 8 countries.
You are going to lead our clients through all aspects and phases of the OneStream implementation. You will utilize your in-depth knowledge of OneStream best practices, industry standards and systems expertise to determine the best options for our client implementations. You identify strategic and long-term solutions for our clients. You supervise and coach Consultants, Senior Consultants, other Principal Consultants and external contractors.
You are the most important contact for the client and lead all the phases of the OneStream implementation project.
- Being the team leader or supervisor and analyzing the client’s business and technical requirements in order to deliver a successful implementation.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships and collaborative team environments with internal colleagues and client Business/Finance staff.
- Leading the end to end process of capturing business requirements, system design, recommendations and prototyping including potential solution options.
- Completing design documentation; defining implementation strategies and outlining short-term and long-term options for clients.
- Being responsible for quality assurance on OneStream implementations.
- Identifying and resolving issues stemming from configuration or identified through testing.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of economics, finance or information systems; equivalent work experience could also be considered.
- 8-10 years EPM implementation experience comprising at least 3-5 years configuration experience including requirements gathering, system design, training, and change management.
- 3 years of experience in solution delivery.
- OneStream Certification (pre).
Professional Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to attentively listen and effectively communicate in oral and written format with clients.
- Ability to build relationships, effectively articulating ideas to various audiences, creating and delivering presentations.
- Ability to assess and assist clients with existing systems and optimize their solutions using existing knowledge of system functionality and best practice recommendations.
- Ability to build and scope a project plan and oversee successful completion.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse project team, deploying the features and functions of OneStream product as outlined in the Statement of Work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, with the ability to implement resolutions.
- Ability to think in abstracts and logically, diligently asking probing questions and recommending solutions.
- Ability to establish and manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Works in a professional office and/or remote office environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- (Project) Management skills.
- Client service and results focused.
- Experience with Finance processes.
- Willing to travel (abroad).
What we offer:
- A highly motivated, young and hardworking team.
- Growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
- Awesome product and international clients to work with.
- Proper salary, holiday allowance, vacation days.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
- Great company-wide events.
- Lease car.
- Bonus scheme.
- Pension plan.
Questions? Ask Sandra Schnoink
Sandra is Agium EPM's HR Manager and is able to answer all your questions about this vacancy.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.