Senior Consultant for the UK & Ireland region
Agium EPM is a specialist implementation and consulting partner focused on OneStream Software. Our highly experienced team of OneStream Consultants have delivered over 100 projects to 50 companies and we are proud that clients chose us to complete many phases of their OneStream journey.
Agium EPM is a Diamond Level OneStream Partner (the highest level awarded) which means you will have access to the very best OneStream expertise, projects and training but also learn and develop alongside some of the most experienced OneStream Consultants in Europe.
Agium EPM is an International company. We have completed projects in 12 Countries and so a career with us will provide an excellent range of high-profile clients and a wide variety of industries, cultures and locations.
As a Senior EPM Consultant you will be key to helping companies implement sophisticated OneStream tools to support corporate consolidation, financial reporting, FP&A, data integration and business intelligence.
You will be the main customer contact and play a key role in all aspects of the project life-cycle from requirements through to build and post go live support.
As a Senior Consultant you will also be responsible for supporting the sales process alongside the UK & Ireland Managing Director.
Agium EPM is a very well-connected company and we support each other in all aspects of personal development, coaching and helping to create an excellent culture.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting & finance and ideally with a professional qualification or part qualification from a recognized Accounting body.
- We are looking for a minimum of 5 years EPM implementation experience and evidence of at least 2 full end-to-end project life-cycles.
- Experience of a recognized EPM Software is essential – OneStream would be ideal, but we are also very interested to meet candidates with experience of Oracle Hyperion, SAP EPM, Tagetik or other EPM tools targeted to the enterprise market
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively in English
- First class documentation skills in English
- Ability to work in a team and share knowledge
- Willingness to travel to customer site (Europe wide)
What we offer:
- A highly motivated and hardworking team
- Growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself
- Awesome product and international clients to work with
- Opportunities to travel
- Great company-wide events
- Private Medical Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
Questions? Ask Sandra Schnoink
Sandra is Agium EPM's HR Manager and is able to answer all your questions about this vacancy.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.